Customer Business Developer
Who is Vandapower?
Vandapower is a fast-growing company. It is the European market leader in the niche market of distributing components for industrial batteries. Our customers are both independent SMEs and multinational corporations. Through our operations in Oosterzele, Belgium and Austin, Texas we serve customers worldwide.
We strive to settle our leadership position in new markets and regions. This is made possible by combining our clear values, talented individuals, an agile organization and a strong focus on customer intimacy, market knowledge and service quality.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Business Developer to support our expansion.
As a Customer Business Developer, you will be responsible for the realization of our targets within your region or customer portfolio.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contact and visit new customers. Understand their business model, their needs and our possible value for them. Convey our USPs and build a strong working relationship with them.
- Close deals and guarantee successful onboarding.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relationships in a professional way. Introduce additional services and product lines with an optimal margin.
- Drive smart price management for every customer in order to guarantee optimal absolute gross margins
- Build solid collaboration between new or existing customers and the customer service team, enabling a high level of service quality and customer intimacy
- Actively participate in team meetings in order to guarantee a uniform approach and create a platform where discussion about daily problems is stimulated. Thoroughly use forecasting and sales management tools and processes
Knowledge and development
- Build a fundamental understanding of Vandapower’s business, services, product portfolio as well as our markets and the competitive field
- Build a wide network with thought leaders and peers and share any relevant information from the field through the Strategy Feed in order to help the organization to respond to new evolutions
Are you the right person?
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages are an important advantage. You are a natural storyteller. You have a proven track record in consultative selling in a B2B environment. You have a Master’s degree or similar through experience.
- You are solutions-driven and analytical. You can understand and promote complicated technical and service offerings. You are computer savvy and can use a CRM system.
- You are ready to travel 60% of time, mainly in Europe. You are entrepreneurial, a fast learner, and tenacious. You are forward thinking and never stop taking initiatives to drive success. You have a track record of over-achievement.
- You have superior communications skills and spotless integrity. Our values of Straight Talk, Respect, Reliability, Drive to Excellence are obvious to you. You accept feedback and you learn from mistakes.
What do we offer?
- We offer you a key role in a fast-growing, international, exciting company. We offer a full-time job. Being based in Belgium is not a requirement.
- You join a dynamic team of about 40 passionate people, where teamwork and drive to excellence are defining factors.
- We offer a competitive package with an important result-based component, a fun atmosphere and we provide ample opportunities for personal growth in a fast-evolving company with a strong culture and vision.
Are you interested?
Do you feel energized by reading this job description? Do you think we can be your next plug for charging knowledge and power? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com to the attention of Audrey Van De Velde.